- Molded, super strong, chemical resistant resin holds up to 400 pounds
- Base Step Dimensions: 32 inches D x 47 inches H, 38 inches W
- Step Tread Dimensions: 27 inches W x 10 inches D x 11 inches H
- Includes adjustable base pads and 24 inch oversized deck mounting brackets
- Sides fill with sand or pea gravel and is backed by a 5 year warranty
For the ultimate in convenience and style, safe access, or a place to sit and relax, the Curve Base Step from Confer is unmatchable. Its smooth, curved step treads and gentle sweeping handrails, along with a two-tone warm grey and taupe color scheme, put this step at the top of its class. This 4-step staircase is molded from super strong, chemical resistant resin that holds up to 400 pounds and will look good and last for many pool seasons. The material won’t color fade and easily snaps together without any tools. The steps can be curved inwards or outwards during installation and the side panels easily fill with sand or pea gravel to weigh the steps down. This base step is part of a system and you can add on a corner section that is sold separately if you choose. Includes adjustable base pads for slightly uneven floors, oversized deck mounting brackets that are 24 inches long, and a full 5 year warranty. Base Step Dimensions: 32 inches D x 47 inches H, 38 inches W. Step Tread Dimensions: 27 inches W x 10 inches D and 11 inches H.